Bridal Tips on Buying Wedding Shoes
Apart from buying the wedding dress, one should not underestimate the effort brides put through when it comes to their wedding shoes as well. The shoes may not be totally seen from the outside but brides take it as a special part of their wedding. After all, it is what would let them march the aisle in style and with elegance towards a new chapter of their life. So, what are the things the brides needs to remember when they are shopping for their wedding shoes?
- First on the list is when you are going to visit a lot of shops, you will have to wear comfortable shoes for this day too. It is better to wear sandals or any flat shoes that are easy to remove. This way, it would also be easier for you to test different wedding shoes.
- Don’t forget to know your exact shoe measurements. Although there is a standard shoe sizes that shoe makers follow, it is possible that one shoe brand could be a little bit bigger or smaller than the other. Although there could only be a small difference, it can still affect how comfortable the shoes would be. The last thing you would not want to do on your wedding day is to complain that your feet are battered since your shoes are too tight. This is why it is not recommended to shop online and rely on the photographs.
- You also have to consider your planned wedding dance. If your wedding dance with your father and your future husband requires for you to do a lot of movements, then you will have to be extra careful in choosing the right wedding shoes. There are also some wedding shoes that may work as good dancing shoes as well.
- Your wedding theme will also influence your wedding shoe selection. If you plan to have a beach wedding, then it inappropriate for you to wear a pair of shoes with five-inch heels. Look for a wedding shoe style that incorporates with the type of location you have for your wedding and the elements that could make it complicated for you to walk.
- Of course, you should not be afraid to be different. Just because it is wedding, you will have to wear white wedding shoes too. You can be bolder by wearing blazing red or hot pink wedding shoes especially if you are going to wear a knee-length wedding dress. If you will have a winter wedding, boots are definitely a must for you! In the end, it is all about your style even if you have to wear Chuck Taylor sneaker underneath that long white dress of yours.
Recommended you read: